The Prepare.Ai Conference is the Midwest’s premier forum to explore, understand, and influence how Artificial Intelligence will impact our lives and businesses.
May 8, 2018 at the Eric P. Newman Center in St. Louis, MO
We will have exciting keynotes and sessions from industry leaders. Experts and newcomers alike will find valuable resources, insights, and networking opportunities.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS CLOSING FEB 28. Please Submit Below.
Needs-based scholarships available through the generous donations of our sponsors.
Call for Speakers
Excited about AI?
We are assembling presentations and panels about your AI projects or related research. Come share with a cohort of enthusiasts, explorers, and leaders in the world of artificial intelligence.
What to Expect:
Attendees will be a diverse group of professionals, developers, scientists, executives, professors, and students from all walks of business and academia.
Plan for 30- to 60-minute sessions with applied, digestible content. That means: experimental results, live demonstrations, infographics, lessons learned, and best practices. Then plan for networking breaks and Q&A times filled with valuable dialogue.
Requested Topics Include:
- – Machine learning / Deep learning
- – Natural language processing
- – Computer vision
- – Forecasting and predictive analytics
- – Data science
- – AI software & hardware tools
- – Specific case studies and business applications of AI
- – Feb 28, 2018 – Proposal Submissions Due
- – Mar 15, 2018 – Presenters Notified
- – May 8, 2018 – Day of Conference