Plus other talks from:
Showtime Networks, Washington University in St. Louis, Maritz Motivation Solutions,
Multiply, Prattle Analytics, Ameren, Inventr, Skejul, VoiceXP, and Centene
Tuesday, May 8, 2018
Drink Reception 5-6pm
Eric P. Newman Center
320 South Euclid Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63110
Registration fee is $299
– Continental breakfast 8-9am
– Buffet lunch
– Morning & afternoon refreshments
– Evening drink reception 5-6pm
Needs-based scholarships available through the generous donations of our sponsors.
What to Expect:
Attendees will be a diverse group of professionals, developers, scientists, executives, professors, and students from all walks of business and academia. Experts and newcomers alike will find valuable resources, insights, and networking opportunities.
Plan for 30- to 60-minute sessions with applied, digestible content. That means: experimental results, live demonstrations, infographics, lessons learned, and best practices. Then plan for networking breaks and Q&A times filled with valuable dialogue.
– Machine learning / Deep learning
– Natural language processing
– Computer vision
– Forecasting & predictive analytics
– Data science
– AI software & hardware tools
– Case studies & business applications of AI